Monday, March 3, 2014

Quick Class Update

Oregon Coast
This weekend I was at the coast and took a quick photo at one of my favorite beaches, Devil's Elbow/Heceta Head. This afternoon, I converted it to outlines and colored it in.

I colored the sky with B41 and 0. The trees are YG01, YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67, G28, C7, and hints of YR18. The old log is Y28, 0, E49, V99, BV23, and E27. The bridge is BV23, BV25, C3, C9, B41, and V99 for the deepest shadows. The water is YG63, B45, C7, and YG67. The sand is W1, E50, Y28, Y00, BV23, BV25, with 0. It took me about an hour to color.

As you can see, this was quick. But, each time I look at it I think of so many memories with my parents, my siblings, my husband, my kids, my friends...It makes me happy!!  This will be one of the images we color on Wednesday if you are in Eugene and come to my Sheldon Park Assisted Living dinner session. $5 reserves you a spot and dinner, 4:00 to 5:30 pm. All supplies included (these sessions are weekly, just call ahead to reserve your spot  541-344-1078).

Certifications & Workshops
If you don't live in town, and you want to take a Copic coloring class, you're in luck! We have more classes open right now than we ever have had before. They are filling fast, so register now. Register on our website under each class type Standard, Intermediate, or Workshop


Registration now open for:

March 7, Columbus, OH     Standard Certification     taught by Lori Craig      
March 8, Columbus, OH    Intermediate Certification   taught by Lori Craig FULL
March 22nd, Portland, OR Whimsical Faces & Hair workshop  taught by Debbie Olson FULL
March 22nd, Portland, OR Airbrushing for Papercrafters  taught by Debbie Olson FULL
March 28th, Calgary, AB Standard Certification  taught by Sherrie Siemens
March 29th, Calgary, AB Intermediate Certification taught by Sherrie Siemens
March 29, San Diego, CA  Whimsical Faces & Hair workshop, taught by Marianne Walker
March 30, San Diego, CA  Tracing Memories workshop, taught by Marianne Walker

April 11, Chicago, IL Standard Certification taught by Debbie Olson
Filling Fast!
April 11, Dallas, TX  Standard Certification, taught by Lori Craig
April 12, Chicago, IL  Intermediate Certification taught by Debbie Olson Filling Fast!
April 12, Dallas TX  Intermediate Certification taught by Lori Craig Filling Fast!
April 12, Phoenix AZ Whimsical Faces & Hair taught by Cindy Lawrence Filling Fast!
April 12, Phoenix, AZ Airbrushing for Papercrafters taught by Cindy Lawrence
April 29, Pittsburgh, PA  Airbrushing for Papercrafters taught by Colleen Schaan
April 29, Pittsburgh, PA  Whimsical Faces & Hair, taught by Colleen Schaan

May 1, Pittsburgh, PA  Tracing Memories  taught by Marianne Walker
May 1, Pittsburgh, PA Alcohol Ink Painting taught by Colleen Schaan
May 2, Pittsburgh, PA Standard Certification taught by Cindy Lawrence
May 2, Seattle, WA Standard Certification taught by Sherrie Siemens
May 3, Pittsburgh, PA Intermediate Certification taught by Cindy Lawrence
May 3, Seattle WA, Intermediate Certification taught by Sherrie Siemens

Opening Soon!!
Salt Lake City, Minneapolis

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

This is awesome Marianne! I know right where that is.....

Unknown said...

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
friv2planet.com , juegosfrivol.com , friv400game.com

Patt P. said...

This blog really inspired me a lot
perky boobs call girls

Sophie Grace said...

Your work is good. I want more information about this topic. Can you provide a good documentation on this topic. PLease visit insta stalker to know more topics on instagram.