Friday, November 9, 2012

Had a Great time!

I had a fabulous time drawing and coloring this week at the U of O Tools of the Trade show! Every year I meet so many inspiring artists and companies. This event is truly one of my highlights each year.

Here is one of the images I drew and colored this week. I can't remember all the color combos used, but the dress is BG52, B05, and B24, with V28 in the deepest shadows. The gold is Y02, Y21, and YR23. The reds are R89 and R37. The skin was E000, E11, R01, and some subtle pale purples, blues, and pinks. The white is outlined with BV31 and hints of YR30. The faded blue background is BG000.

Have a great weekend coloring!

7 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

Love it, Marianne!

Margaret said...

She's gorgeous!

janice moss said...

You are incredibly talented! Hope you were able to enjoy your "off" time doing other thing in our beautiful state as well.

Arnette said...

Very pretty! I like the colors.

marianne walker said...

Janice, I live here! I love Oregon all the time :) and you're right, we do live in a beautiful state!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Ellen Taylor said...

Love the rich colors!