Friday, July 30, 2010

Video from CHA and an Announcement

note: I fixed the link
A couple of video interviews...
Summer CHA is over, and now I'm heading off to see the Supershow a little before I head home. Be sure to stop by the Splitcoaststampers booth today and check out the Make 'N Take I'll be hosting to get your free roll of tape!

Here is a photo of Colleen Schaan coloring a beautiful butterfly stamp in our booth this week on the new blending card. Look at how gorgeously the blue and purple are as they blend into each other- wonderful!! I love this stuff!


Meanwhile, I bumped into a few friends who shot video of me this week at the show- be sure to check these out...

My dear friend Daisy, from Eclectic Paperie took a nice video at CHA of me talking about the new blending card, and it's posted on YouTube. You can view it here. Everyone who stopped by the booth and tried the blending card absolutely LOVED it!! You'll love it too, so be sure to check it out soon at your local papercrafting store.

Gina K. also interviewed me for Stamp TV. If you watch her video here, the third segment is an interview with me about our new...

Intermediate Certification!!!

Intermediate Certifications will start this fall, and spread across the nation next year. We are still gathering up exact details, but Gina's interview is a good summary of what we will cover in this class. It will be technique based, and geared for those who want to color more professionally. We won't have time to work on altered arts and mixed media, rather, we will be discussing picking colors, shadows, and how to color tricky things like faces and hair.

More information will be available soon, so stay tuned. Please do not e-mail us for applications or information, as the applications are not ready yet, and it will be a different application process than in the past. Note: You cannot take the intermediate class without having taken the beginnner certification, so sign up today for the regular classes!

19 comments:

Jackie said...

I saw Gina K's interview and would love to see the other video, but your link is missing a letter :-)

Cathy said...

I can't wait for the Intermediate Certification.

Marie said...

I watched Gina's video and it was great seeing you! I've been reading your blog since late 2008. Unfortunately, I've never had a Basic Copic Certification class come anywhere near me.

angelafsprouse said...

Looking forward to the intermediate!! It took a long time for the basic to arrive in this area but it was worth the wait :). Can't wait to try the new paper too.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Marianne! I clicked on the YouTube link, but got an error. Please check the link. I want to see your blending paper demo!! :o) Thank you!!

Looking forward to finding out more about the intermediate cert class! I'm ready!!

Take car and STAY POSITIVE!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

P.S. Marianne, I just viewed the Gina K video. I'll be watching your blog [as if I'm not already :o)] for updates on the intermediate class!! I really like your hair!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dana Joy said...

Great video!!!

Dawn said...

Looking forward to Int Cert!!

Dawn said...

here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSNkdWt1PX4

Unknown said...

ooh, intermediate! can't wait for that to come to Vancouver.
Will it be more suited to Illustrators then would you say?
Hard to find copic related blogs etc for illustrators who aren't card makers.

Janet Hopper said...

Hi...can't wait to see the video, the link is broken????

Unknown said...

Woohoo, I'll be watching for the intermediate class! Awesome new stuff too!

FibreJunky said...

OOooooh!!! I am so excited to hear about the intermediate certification!!

StampinSher said...

Great Video and I must say, since I love Gina K. and I am a member of the site, I saw the video earlier this morning before I even saw your posting today!
Congratulations! You did a terrific interview.

Jana said...

I am SO excited to take the intermediate class. I have taught several Copic classes so far and it will great to be able to teach an intermediate one once I'm certified as well!

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Yeah the link to the blending card doesn't work. But it's a simple fix, just add an h at the beginning of the link and you'll be set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSNkdWt1PX4

Sandy in FL said...

looking forward to the intermediate class coming hopefully some where in Florida. Sarasota or Ft Lauderdale would be great.

Kathy Jones said...

Sounds like CHA was awesome - wish I could have been there!!! The intermediate certification sounds fantastic!!!! :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

I enjoyed meeting you all in Chicago & I am definately interested in that next intermediate certification class!
The extra info was also very helpful! Thanks so much
Denise
www.kc242designsbydenise.blogspot.com