Sunday, August 16, 2009

Southern California

I'm here in sunny Southern California. Friday we had some fabulous store visits with Scrapbook Heaven- and Collective Journey. We made some very cute cards in our make-n-takes and workshops. I know you're excited to come to visit Copic and Our Craft Lounge today at these other great stores:

Yellowbird Scrapbooking-10-12pm El Cajon,
Scrapbook Your Life-1-3pm San Diego,
Cool Scrapbook Stuff- 4-7pm Poway,

Meanwhile, I'm getting ready for Monday's certification class in Carlsbad. This class is totally full. I know a lot of people down here would like to attend another Certification, but my next class in this area won't be until January when we host a class the day before CHA.

If you are trying to get into my class at Scrapfest next month in Minneapolis be aware that space is filling VERY fast for that class, so get your applications in quickly, even if you are going to be on the waiting list. Don't feel bad if you can't make it to a certification... you can always take a class from an instructor near you who is certified, as there are many excellent instructors out there who are teaching some great classes (I bumped into a few great teachers already on this trip, and I know I'll see even more today and monday). Support your local stores! Take workshops and classes.

For today, I hope to see you at one of the many stores we're visiting. Have a great weekend and keep coloring!

4 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Safe travels! Do you ever get to unpack??? :)

marianne walker said...

some things I just leave in the suitcase :)

Linda Beeson said...

I love the class in Carlsbad and I am soooo glad I was able to attend. I really did learn a whole lot that is going to help me COLOR in the future! How do I get a certification thing for my blog?

Karen Hanim said...

Thanks so much for the video link. It worked great. I really loved seeing how you color. It made all the difference in the world. Can't wait to try something else now!

Wish I was living in a place where I could take some lessons from you!